Pages

2010年3月18日 星期四

A Birthday Party

Last year, my parents held a special birthday party for me. They pretended that they didn’t remember my birthday, and told me they would not be home that evening. I got back from work at eight. As I pushed the door open and turned on the light, I saw my parents and friends all standing in front of a big birthday cake and singing “Happy Birthday” to me. It was the most special birthday in my life.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1. 感官動詞VR /Ving
I saw my parents and friends all standing in front of a big birthday cake and singing “Happy Birthday” to me.


2. get back from work


3. in one's life


4. push the door open
turn on the light





沒有留言:

張貼留言