Pages

2010年5月2日 星期日

About Mother's Day



What to write in a mothers day card?

Mother's Day Card. Our Thoughts and Our Feelings

What to write in a mother's day card? Words in our Mother's Day Card are what memories will be made of. Our words in our Mother's Day Card will express our feelings and gratitude for our mothers.
We write to show our appreciation. We write to show that we still love our mothers. We write so that when we are away, our mothers will know that we are thinking of her.

What to write in a mothers day card?

Now for the technical part. What should we write about that will express our feelings and will let our mothers know that we appreciate her and that we care. Below are a list that you can think about:


1. Write about how you always missed her cooking.

2. Write about how she had cared for you when you were sick.

3. Write about how she has always been there for you.

4. Write about how she overcome a difficult period of her life and how you admire her strength.

5. Write about how she cook soup for you when you were struggling for your exams.



http://hubpages.com/hub/what-to-write-in-a-mothers-day-card


Dear Mom,
I couldn't have asked for a better mother! You're always there to give excellent advice, make great food, go shopping, or just listen. You're truly a terrific mom and a special person too. Thank you for being you! Happy Mother's Day.


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/731907/what_to_write_in_a_mothers_day_card.html


higher than all
with your unconditional love.

A Mother's love
is what you always gave
to me and I just wanted to say
have a beautiful Mother's Day!

My Mom

These words
try to express
my appreciation for the warm love
and tenderness
that you always gave me.
That love made me strong.
Today, I want to say
how very lucky I am that you are my mom!

There are many other ways to tell your mom how much you love and cherish her. Here are some wonderful statements and expressions, if you do not know what to write in a card. You can make your Mother's Day card speak personally to your mom's heart with these words.

Mom, I would not have been able to make this wonderful journey through life without you. You paved the road of my life with your support and love. 

These words are to say just how much I appreciate all of the time and love you gave me!

From birth and beyond, your love and support has carried me on to realize all of my dreams. Thank you, mom.

To cherish, love all, realize my dreams and always appreciating my many blessings, I learned all of these things from you.

Far or near, you are always here, in my heart. 

Your strength, support, love and courage has always made me feel so special. 

Not a day goes by, that I don't think about how lucky I am to have you in my life!

Mothers may come and go but, you are the best mom that I know. Thank you for always being there for me.

Flowers and chocolates just are not enough to tell you how much I appreciate your love.




How to Say I Love You Mom

Here are some longer phrases and words for expressing how much your mother means to you in a card. What to write in a card should be your deepest feelings for your mom.



Mom, may I always give the love that you gave me. You have always been there for me. I want you to know how much I love you.


The beautiful and unselfish love that you bestow on me every day is a constant reminder of how much I love you. No one can ever take the place of you. The love I feel for you can't be measured. You are a true treasure in my life. Your value is priceless. 

Mother, you mean so much, no card can express the amount of love that I have for you. I can't imagine my life without you and I wouldn't want to. Thanks for always being here for me.

Mother's day cards are wonderful to give but, it is always more special and meaningful if you know what to write in a card. May you have a memorable and very special Mother's day!





Mother
When I see all the things you do
I can tell your love for me is true.
I thank God he gave me you.
I love you through and through.
By Carolyn Warvel






Thank You Mother's Day Card

Children color the pictures and glue on objects: a Band-Aid, an eraser, tissue, a penny, and seeds. (This card is available to members only.)
Mother's Day Card Cover







沒有留言:

張貼留言